Outdoor Early Years Practitioner
Inspiring children through nature
Find yourself amongst a close-knit team of like-minded educators at Nurture Outdoor Kindergarten.
Mainstream nurseries getting you down? Our unique progressive nursery in Worcester may be what you've been looking for!
We are a close-knit team of talented and motivated educators who are challenging the status quo. We're part of a community of like-minded folk in Worcester, UK who are looking to grow their team.
Nurture Outdoor Kindergarten has a great opportunity to work at an exciting nursery taking a unique approach to early years education. We are passionate about early childhood and providing high quality care and education to children from the ages of 2 to 7 years old. This is a truly unique opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner to become part of an innovative approach to early years education. We provide practitioners with complete training in our Nature Nurtures approach whilst nurturing your individual skills by encouraging ownership of your own projects and ideas. We promote continuous professional development and support practitioners to achieve their career goals within the company.
Who are we looking for?
This job is not just about experience and qualification but about a company willing to invest in you and your career. We genuinely care and want to find the right practitioners to fit with our approach and ethos in early years education. Here are the key characteristics we are looking for:
- You will of course absolutely love working with children
- You are able to step back and take a calm and considered approach, with a genuine interest in the work children do
- You are open minded to new approaches and ways of working with young children
- You’re a team player
- You have excellent communication skills
- You understand the value of community and family, particularly when it comes to inspiring children
- You love the outdoors!
- Like us, you understand the importance of respect for the child, and that the child is the main focus
- You believe in our approach and ethos in early years education and take pride in being a part of this unique nursery
Salary and Hours
- £17,684+ (pro rata)
- Salary is dependent on experience and includes a unique benefits package
- 24.75 hours per week (job share possible for the right candidates)
As Early Years Specialists we are passionate about offering children rich, natural environments where they can have fun, flourish and succeed. Our Nature Nurtures approach is inspired by the philosophies of Scandinavian and German Kindergartens and promotes the importance of outdoor experiences for young children, because through nature we are able to engage their senses, inspire curiosity, awe and wonder, and fuel creativity and imagination - essential ingredients for exploration, learning and development.
Based at Top Barn Farm, Nurture Outdoor Kindergarten is the first of its kind in Worcestershire. We offer places for children aged 2 to 5 years old.
Think this is the perfect job for you?